About the Client
Direct Helpline is the UK’s leading provider of personal injury advice, services and support.
At Direct Helpline, they are proud of their reputation. They are committed to helping you seek the injury compensation you deserve. They do this by supporting and guiding you through the process of making a personal injury claim, and by giving free, impartial advice.
No Win, No Fee* Promise
- Reach a low demographic than the existing customers that are already familiar with Direct Helpline, UK.
- Provide information and solutions to their customers’ issues.
- Improve online visibility.
- Stay ahead of competitors in digital marketing.
- Increase on-site conversions that indicate purchase intent, like contact form submissions and store locator searches.
- Improve PPC campaigns to maximize results and ROI.
We started by optimizing each product page for unique keywords based on search trends and user data.
From there, we created a new PPC strategy with highly targeted campaigns and ad copy.
Next, we wrote and published original, in-depth longform content related to common customer issues.
Lastly, we restructured the site’s navigation to be more user-friendly and created stronger calls to action to increase conversion rate.
Conversions increased 53% in the first month, including contact form submissions, newsletter signups, office locator searches, and phone calls.
Within 60 days, www.directhelpline.org.uk ranked on the first page for 69% of their target keywords, and 46% of their first page results ranked in the top three positions.
New Google Ad campaigns lowered cost per click by 35% and generated 49% more paid goal completions.